Commitment to Creating Innovation for the Six IFPAs to a Similar Standard
The six Licensees that hold IFPAs are committed to ensuring innovative approaches are developed for all six IFPAs to similar standards. This will be accomplished by:
Utilizing the NSIFS to manage the IFPA implementation process;
1. Provide linkages to support forest certification;
2. Agreeing to develop consistent operating procedures that support implementation of new innovations developed by NSIFS;
3. Ensuring that the standards support the timber supply assumptions and commitments made in this Forestry Plan;
4. Developing mechanisms to support financial implementation of innovative new projects to support the Forestry Plan; and
5. In addition, as a member of the NSIFS, the BCTS will participate and support new operating procedures.